Sunday, February 20, 2011

::twenty five:: photoshop shut-in


did you know
that you can download a trial
of all your favorite adobe software?


unfortunately, i do know.
it's unfortunate because i've barely left my computer
since i got photoshop elements.




if i hadn't been to the gym twice,
i might even feel bad about this.
might.


but since i have been to the gym,
and since i now have a photo that looks like this:





i'm just going to embrace my inner geek.


(but if i don't show up to work on tuesday,
could someone please come get me??)

1 comment:

New Girl on Post said...

Did you also know you can find Photoshop Elements on Ebay for about $50? I got mine from there, cheaper than the PX which was $99.

I love Elements, I'm using it right now in fact. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...